Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding Memories

This past weekend I had the honor of being in the wedding of two very special people.
I had been a youth leader for each of them and have watched them grow into people whose love for God surpassed everything. 
when asked to be in the wedding I was so honored and priveleged, as well as excited to know that the beautiful bride-to-be loved me as much as I loved her. 
after amazing bridal showers and chats about plans, dress buying and adjusting..
the day was finally here. 

I also had the opportunity to step behind my camera, and capture some beautiful memories for the two of them. 
these are a few of the memories.

 Faith has dreads and her hair looked absolutely spectacular!

Beautiful maid of honor, Kirsten, getting her hair done. 
the original plan was to curl and put the hair up. 
We vetoed that idea and she kept it down - gorgeous.

Faith is a spectacular pianist. 
had to have the piano in a photo somewhere.

what an amazing day!

Congratulations Faith and Jordan!!
once again, thank you for asking me to share in this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment