Friday, January 4, 2013

Il Divo - Amazing Grace

i have posted this song in a different rendition before.

I sing this song...not this well, or this dramatically.. to my kids quite often when they are having a hard time falling asleep.  
when they're scared. 
when they just want to cuddle.
i have hummed this to them since they were babies.
i sang this when i was pregnant with each of them.

Last night i sang this to my little girl, with tears in my eyes.
she asked me to sing it, as she does most nights.

what made it extra special last night?
my boy asked Jesus into his heart at lunch yesterday.
then.
at supper my little girl wanted Jesus in her heart so she prayed with her daddy.

i sang this to her at bedtime.
my dad sent me this video this morning.
i wanted to share it with you.
may you know God's Amazing Grace.


(my boy is excited that he'll get to see his great grandpa in heaven one day.  
but not yet little one...not yet)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear Michelle!
    Love to all!
    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete