Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a new year...same old, same old..

date: 
Jan 1 2014

headed out: 
9:30am

temperature:
-20*C

distance:
3.5Km


Happy New Year.
i have begun...continued...my training.
in 2014 i am planning to:
run the 10K race in town, but beat last year's time, in June.
do Tough Mudder in Aug.
and run the Terry Fox 10K in Sept.

same goals as last year.
nothing new.
except get faster...and fitter...
is that actually a proper word?... more fit?

last year at this time i began with a .5K run.
in the first month dan had me scheduled to work up to 1.5K and walks were included to work me up to that distance.

this year.
i began with a 3.5K, and by the end of the first month he has me up to 5K.
i love that i feel like this will be an easy month for me.  
cold...
but easy distances.

i have run twice, maybe 4-5 times, since Tough Mudder in Sept.  
so i'm starting over...
and feeling great about it.

this is my new year.
my new training routine.
yet my continuation on getting fit.

not a new years resolution.
i don't do those, they don't last.

i give myself a goal.
and work toward that.



Photo taken my Me.
with my Canon Rebel T2i

No comments:

Post a Comment