Saturday, January 11, 2014

what a difference a couple days makes

hey.
so.
i've been running, 
and been taking pictures of myself after the runs.
i'm having fun running and i think it's neat to see the time of day, the weather, and the bundled face.

so here's the 'after' photo from 

Date: Thursday Jan 8
time: 6:20pm
distance: 3.5
temp: -10*C
(snowing)

and here's today.

Date: Sat Jan 11
Time: 2:20pm
distance: 4km
temperature: +8*C
(raining)

so I've been reading a book my dad gave me at Christmas 2012.
i'm really enjoying it.
it speaks a lot about running.
toe first instead of heel first.
(as we do barefoot)
anyway..those who know me know i'd much rather be barefoot.
however where we live we get a little too much snow to be barefoot year-round

but...
today.
i ran 4K

on my .5k walk back to my house i decided to run a bit of it.
i ran about 100M...
like this: 

then my feet got a little too wet and cold.

*all photos taken by me.
with Gertie.
edited in Photoshop Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment